Saturday, February 7, 2015

Click To View Full Offering 
Background:

In 2006 I was working for an online application provider called ‘Lawtrac’.

As the lead developer it fell upon me to keep our implementation and support staff up-to-date with changes to the data structure so they, in turn, could provide world-class service to our clients.

 
In order to keep everyone awake during the training I incorporated lay-out and design skills I had developed over the years. The design reflected the relationship between the tables.

Once that was done we realized that the database map not only served a training purpose, but that sales could use such a tool to show all the features in the application. A poster to detail things that aren’t apparent during a thirty minute overview of the application during a demonstration.

I now avail myself to you and your staff to provide a comprehensive database map that can be used by the development staff, quality assurance, implementations and customer service. And with the quality that can be used by business development in a way that would make their job much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment